TPI Account Manager
Hours: Full Time 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 1-hour lunch break.
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 plus uncapped commission.
Brook Green Supply are an independent B2B energy supply company. You will be working alongside a vastly experienced team who have operated in the energy industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, your role will be results orientated – pricing contracts and contributing to growing the business through developing key business relationships in order to maximise profitably in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment where you are able to quickly respond to changing business needs.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our brokers by providing an account management service to achieve optimum growth and effectiveness;
- Providing pricing and contracts to our brokers with follow through phone calls to ensure contracts are signed, returned and recorded accurately in CRM systems;
- Make commercial decisions on pricing in order to maximize profit and drive new business;
- Be the first point of contact for all customer and broker engagement;
- Maintain a high level of communication with the Business Support and Operations teams both pre and post sale on subjects that impact brokers and customers in your portfolio experience;
- Reporting against KPI’s as required;
- Various data entry and administration tasks as required;
- Other tasks as required from time to time.
In return, we’ll develop your knowledge and expertise in some of the following areas:
- Knowledge of the UK energy supply market across Micro-Business, SME and I&C customer segments;
- Developing highly effective business relationships;
- Commercial decision making skills;
- Exposure and visibility to the wholesale trading market.
- 21 day’s annual leave plus an additional day for every year with Brook Green Supply, capped at 26 days.
- Results orientated and ambitious;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Able to effectively prioritise and manage your own workload with minimal supervision essential.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within an office based Account Management/ Sales focused position;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, with a particular strength in Excel/ spreadsheets;
- Experience within the energy market would be preferable but is not essential.