Hours: Full Time 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 1-hour lunch break.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
Brook Green Supply are an independent B2B energy supply company. This is a varied role working alongside a vastly experienced team, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual.
As part of the Operations team, you will be directly involved in guaranteeing a positive customer experience and ensuring metering and billing data is accurate. Your role will involve varied tasks including responding to complex customer queries, assisting with back office processes (registrations, billing, losses), and interacting with other industry participants.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in metering, billing, settlements or data flows to develop expertise across multiple areas. To support this, we will give you everything you need to develop your skill set and gain responsibility, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
- Dealing with disputed reads, erroneous transfers, agent appointments and change of tenancies;
- Work with our partners and agents to ensure timely and accurate metering and consumption data;
- Resolving billing queries and exceptions;
- Monitoring registrations and assisting to resolve objections;
- Reviewing losses and raising objections where necessary;
- Assisting with account set up and billing for key accounts and multisite customers;
- Validating industry charges;
- Various data entry, validation and administration tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive approach to problem solving, idea creation and suggesting/driving change;
- Initiative to take on duties or tasks to further your learning;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and able to quickly respond to changing business needs and demands
- Able to prioritise and manage your own workload with minimal supervision.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working within Operations focused position in the energy industry;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following areas; metering, industry data flows, billing or settlements;
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Experienced with an energy industry CRM system.