Business Support Advisor
Hours: Full Time 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 1-hour lunch break.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 plus uncapped commission.
Brook Green Supply are an independent B2B energy supply company. You will be working alongside a vastly experienced team who have operated in the energy industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.
As part of the Business Support team, your role will be to support the business in a predominately admin function, with customer and broker contact as required.
- Ensure all tenders received are entered accurately into the CRM system;
- Recording the customer deal (volume, prices) in the appropriate systems/spread sheets;
- Be a point of contact for customer and broker engagement when required;
- Process payments, chase Aged Debt proactively;
- Escalate any high value debt to the relevant account manager;
- Various data entry and administration tasks;
- Other tasks as required from time to time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Numerate with good analytical skills;
- A fast learner and enthusiastic about learning new subjects and acquiring new skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and able to quickly respond to changing business needs and demands;
- Able to prioritise and manage your own workload with minimal supervision
Required Skills & Experience
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office;
- Previous experience working within an office based Customer Service or Admin focused position.