Who are we?
Brook Green Supply recognises the need for simple, transparent and fairly priced gas and electricity supply contracts. The UK energy markets remain unnecessarily complicated. Our business was founded on the principle that energy doesn't need to be complicated, and by combining years of experience across energy trading, sales and operations, we’re able to provide an informed, flexible and responsive choice that brings Commercial and Industrial businesses closer to the market.
Brook Green Supply Limited, a licensed gas and electricity supplier regulated by OFGEM, is part of a larger group of companies that have been trading in the energy markets since 2006 across a range of European markets. The Brook Green Supply management team has a combined experience in excess of 100 years in the energy markets stemming across all key business functions including trading, regulation, marketing and operations.
How do we deliver high quality energy solutions?
- We provide both simple and more tailored products into the supply markets ensuring better commercial terms for customers
- Brook Green Supply has an experienced Business Support Team that is responsive to individual customer requirements
- By focusing solely on the non-domestic market and creating outstanding partnerships with consultants, we can provide better service and value to our customers
- Our trading team works directly with generators of electricity and producers of gas to ensure that the most competitive pricing is available for customers
- Our ongoing goal is to provide a better and more dynamic type of utility business that can adapt to a changing market and offer an alternative route to market for customers
Current job openings
Brook Green is continuously looking for great talent. We have two open roles listed below and more may be listed on our career page. Whether your have a query or would like to submit your CV, please email us at:
Operations AnalystThe Operations Analyst is directly involved in guaranteeing a positive customer experience and ensuring metering and billing data is accurate. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in metering, billing, settlements or data flows to develop expertise across multiple areas of a thriving business.
TPI Account ManagerThe TPI Account Manager will be working alongside a vastly experienced team who have operated in the energy industry for many years, providing a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious, flexible and passionate individual, with personal development and progression aligned to the continued growth and success of the business.